[M] 《Babe, you turn me on》

不管,你給我就是我的了。
是你給我的情書。(心)

(是我的問題嗎?要點繼續閱讀才能正常播放…@@)


Stay by me, stay by me
You are the one, my only true love

The butcher bird makes it's noise
And asks you to agree
With it's brutal nesting habits
And it's pointless savagery
Now, the nightingale sings to you
And raises up the ante
I put one hand on your round ripe heart
And the other down your panties

Everything is falling, dear
Everything is wrong
It's just history repeating itself
And babe, you turn me on

Like a light bulb
Like a song

You race naked through the wilderness
You torment the birds and the bees
You leapt into the abyss, but find
It only goes up to your knees
I move stealthily from tree to tree
I shadow you for hours
I make like I'm a little deer
Grazing on the flowers

Everything is collapsing, dear
All moral sense has gone
It's just history repeating itself
And babe, you turn me on

Like an idea
Like an Atom bomb

We stand awed inside a clearing
We do not make a sound
The crimson snow falls all about
Carpeting the ground

Everything is falling, dear
All rhyme and reason gone
It's just history repeating itself
And, babe, you turn me on

Like an idea
Like an Atom bomb


留下來吧,陪在我身邊
就是你,我唯一的真愛

這隻如同屠夫般的鳥兒發出了聲響
用牠粗暴的習性以及野蠻
請求著你的允許
現在,這隻夜鶯正更加賣力地
對你歌唱
我的一隻手握住了你的心房
另一隻手放在你的底褲上

一切正在崩潰著,親愛的
一切都是錯的
歷史總是不斷地重複
寶貝,你點燃了我的慾望

就像一盞電燈
猶如一首歌曲

你裸身從狂野奔來
驚擾了鳥兒與蜜蜂
你跳進深淵,卻發現
它原來只在你的膝上
我堅定地在樹叢中移動著
如同一隻小鹿舔舐花朵
我籠罩著你數個小時

一切都在崩潰著,親愛的
所以的道德束縛都已消失
歷史又再重複
而,寶貝,你點燃了我的慾望

像是一個夢想
如同一顆核子彈

我們敬畏地站在空地上
不敢發出任何聲響
緋紅的雪落下
覆蓋整片大地

一切正在崩潰著,親愛的
所有的教條及束縛都消失殆盡
歷史又再重複
而,寶貝,你點燃我的慾望

如同一個夢想
像是一顆核子彈

--D

 

0 意見:

張貼留言

技術提供:Blogger.

Lazy loader

BOOKSHELF

你來你走

a little

Lazy loader

追蹤者

Listening

FACEBOOK



庫存清單

小小分類

LET ME LOOK


I like the photos.

加拿大女攝影師